|*Claims based on traditional homeopathic
practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA
Grindelia robusta 3X - Purpose:
anti-itch / skin protection
Plantago major 4X - Purpose:
anti-itch / pain relieving / wound healing
Calendula officinalis 3X - Purpose:
wound healing / scar prevention
disodium EDTA, glycerine, menthol,
polyethoxylated castor oil, purified water, SD alcohol 40B (14% by
weight), tea tree oil, white thyme oil
- Temporarily relieves the pain and violent itching of hot,
burning, irritated or inflamed skin and rashes due to poison oak,
poison ivy, poison sumac, prickly heat rash, hives, insect bites,
and minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Temporarily protects, cools and soothes rashes and minor skin
- Promotes healing to help prevent scar tissue formation.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on severe, draining rashes.
- Do not use if pregnant, ask a health professional before
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control
Center right away.
- Keep out of eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms
persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a
Adults and children 2 years and older:
- When practical, wash affected area with soap and water or Tecnu
Extreme Poison Ivy Scrub before application to remove poison
- Spray onto affected area as needed.
Children under 2 years of age:
- Consult a doctor before use.
Store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)