Diphenhydramine HCl 2% - Purpose: topical analgesic / antihistamine
benzethonium chloride, disodium EDTA, fragrance, hypromellose, menthol, polysorbate 20, purified water, sodium metabisulfite, zinc acetate
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, minor skin irritations, rashes due to: poison oak, poison ivy and poison sumac.
- For external use only.
- Do not use:
- if allergic to sulfites.
- on children under 2 unless directed by a doctor.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth.
- on deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns unless directed by a doctor.
- on large areas of the body.
- Ask a doctor before using on chicken pox or measles.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Adults and children 2 years and older:
- Do not use more often than directed.
- Cleanse skin with soap and warm water. Dry affected area.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage. If bandaged, let dry first.
Children under 2 years of age:
- Do not use, consult a doctor.
Store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)