This is not your grandma's pink, flaky calamine anti-itch
lotion. Calagel® Medicated Anti-itch Gel is a clear,
skin protecting shield that offers cooling itch relief that stays
where you put it. Calagel provides itch and pain relief for
insect bites, sunburn, minor burns, poison ivy and oak rash, and
other minor rashes or skin irritations.
Get instant, cooling, treatment of your itch with maximum
strength Calagel Medicated Anti-itch Gel! Calagel's formula is
hydrocortisone-free and offers the "five A's" to relieve your
painful, itchy rash:
- Antiseptic - Kills germs to help prevent infection because
scratching your itch can spread bacteria.
- Analgesic - A pain reliever because rashes and skin irritations
can sometimes be painful.
- Antipruritic - Maximum strength itch relief that is long
- Antihistamine - Reduces swelling with an antihistamine for
- Astringent - Some rashes can have oozing blisters, so Calagel
includes an astringent to dry up poison ivy oozing.
When used with Tecnu® Original Outdoor Skin Cleanser,
Calagel is a highly effective itching treatment for poison ivy, oak
and sumac rash. Wash with Tecnu Original first to remove the rash
causing oil, urushiol (oo-roo-she-all). After washing with Tecnu
Original, apply Calagel to offer cooling relief to your inflamed,
itchy poison ivy, oak or sumac rash.