Destinations, Games, & the Recipes you'll need!
It's already that time of year. Summer is nearing its end; the
kids are well-sunned, full of campfire goodies, and dare we say,
ready to get back to the books (whether they'll admit it or not)!
As a final summer send off, we've decided to help you plan your
festivities for the last long weekend of summer! Complete with
destinations, meals, treats, and games! So kick-back, relax, and
let us help you; you've done enough planning this summer, haven't
you? So let's talk destination first, shall we?
What to do?
- Beach Bum it - Pack up the fam and hit the
- Escape to Camp Somewhere - pick your family's
favorite camping spot for one last summer hoorah!
- Backyard Camp-out - tired of packing and
unpacking? No problem! Pitch a tent in the backyard and make an
adventure at home!
Now that we've covered destination, let's talk food!
- First thing's first, breakfast!
- Banana Tacos - a kid favorite! http://bit.ly/11ermUx
- Grilled Waffles - who doesn't love waffles? http://bit.ly/1bOqFr4
- Campfire Orange Cinnamon Rolls - you don't
want to miss this one! http://bit.ly/17E9N1m
- Take a break from cooking for lunch and make sandwiches or
roast a hot dog! It's a snap!
- Dinner diner's delight:
OK, wipe the drool off of your chin! We still have one more
step, the games! No family weekend get-a-way would be complete
without a few fun games…
And to wrap it up, a few tips from your friends at Tec Labs…
Appreciate Mother Nature and her generous offerings, never let a
sunny day go by without going outdoors, even if just for a moment,
and always remember to bring your Tecnu. Enjoy the last
trek of summer with your family!