Quality Control Chemist
Tec Labs, an Oregon Top 100 employer, is seeking a Quality Control Chemist to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment. This position is expected to function as a team member with the ability to perform all tests conducted in the QC laboratory and comply with Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Laboratory Practices, follow Good Documentation Practices, and abide by Safety & Housekeeping Policies. If you are someone who learns quickly and have a love for analytical work and instrumentation, we’d like to talk with you!
- A bachelor’s degree in a life science with 3-5 years of related experience and/or training, preferred.
- Experience with the implementation of advanced analytical methods and physical characterization techniques such as Raman spectroscopy, GC/FID, IR, wet chemistry, HPLC, AA, pH, viscosity, RI, etc.
- Must be able to work independently with the ability to complete routine tasks with little or no supervision.
- Able to respond to challenges and additional projects in an understanding, positive, and objective manner; adaptable to dynamic conditions, work practices, and project timelines.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Able to prepare written communications with clarity and accuracy.
Our benefits package includes multiple medical plans, dental and vision on the 1st of the month after date of hire, paid holidays immediately, paid time off after 90 days and a 401K plan after 90 days, flexible medical spending account, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, an employee assistance program, and an employer educational assistance program.
Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: HR@teclabs.com