We are consistently monitoring the rising concerns regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it may affect product availability for our customers. As a company we have incorporated recommended steps from the CDC to keep our staff healthy and safe.
In addition we have taken the following steps:
- All personnel that can work remotely are doing so at this time. If you need to reach someone in our office, it may be best to contact us through our contact form.
- Our facility is being sanitized daily, and our employees are practicing recommended hygiene practices.
- We follow CGMP procedures, including sanitization, in our production area.
- In order to reduce exposure, we are not allowing any unscheduled visitors to our facility.
- Our employees are not traveling for events or meetings.
As requirements to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are rapidly changing, we will remain flexible to accommodate new guidelines as they are presented.