Grindelia robusta 3X - Purpose: Anti-itch/skin protection
Plantago major 4X - Purpose: Anti-itch/pain-relieving/wound
Calendula officinalis 3X - Purpose: Wound healing/scar
disodium EDTA, glycerine, menthol, polyethoxylated castor oil,
purified water, SD alcohol 40B (14% by weight), tea tree oil, white
- Temporarily relieves the pain and itching of hot, burning,
irritated, or inflamed skin
- Minor insect bites and stings
- Promotes healing to help prevent scar tissue
- For external use only.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing, ask a health professional
- Do not use for life-threatening or severe allergic
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control
center right away.
- Keep out of eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms
persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a
- adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- remove wipe from packet
- apply to affected area as needed using either the textured or
- dispose of used wipe; do not save for future use
- children under 2 years of age:
- consult a doctor before use
Store at room temperature (59-86°F/15-30°C)
Questions? Call 1-800-ITCHING
Serious side effects may be reported to this number.