Natrum muriaticum 2X (Sodium
chloride, USP) - Purpose: Pediculosis Remedy
benzyl alcohol, fragrance, poloxamer
188, purified water
- For the treatment of head lice, pubic (crab) lice and body
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have infestation of eyebrows or
- When using this product
- do not use in or near the eyes, close eyes while product is
- do not permit contact with mucous membranes, such as inside the
nose, mouth, or vagina, as irritation or stinging may occur.
- tingling may occur during the first 10 minutes of application;
this is normal and should go away. If it doesn't, rinse hair
immediately and discontinue use.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or infection is
present or develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control
Center right away.
Adults and children 6 months and older:
- Shake well.
- Hold bottle 4-6" from head; spray on DRY hair and entire scalp,
starting at the hairline and working inward toward crown.
- Thoroughly saturate all hair and scalp; to be effective, all
lice and nits must come in full contact with the product.
- For best results, allow product to air dry naturally do not
- Dead lice and nits may be removed with a fine toothed comb, if
- Once hair has dried completely, you may resume normal grooming
habits (i.e. wash hair, style).
- Product may be used as often as desired; washing hair regularly
is recommended to avoid product build-up.
- For body and crab lice, spray on affected areas and let
Children under 6 months:
- Do not use. Consult a doctor.
Store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)