Natrum muriaticum 1X (Sodium
chloride, USP) - Purpose: pediculosis remedy and prophylactic
benzyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl
betaine, caprylic / capric triglycerides, coconut oil, disodium
EDTA, fragrances, purified water, sodium laureth sulfate, tea tree
- For the prevention and treatment of head lice
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have infestation of eyebrows or
eyelashes, or if you are pregnant.
- When using this product:
- do not use in or near the eyes, close eyes while product is
- do not permit contact with mucous membranes, such as inside the
nose as irritation or stinging may occur.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or infection is
present or develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control
Center right away.
Adults and children 6 months and older:
- Apply a generous amount of shampoo to wet hair, work into a
lather while massaging into scalp. Rinse.
- Repeat, this time leaving the shampoo on the hair for at least
- To treat a head lice infestation, use the shampoo daily for at
least 2 weeks.
- For prevention, use daily.
- For best results on an extreme head lice infestation, use
Licefreee! Spray or Gel treatment before using this shampoo.
Children under 6 months:
- Do not use, consult a doctor.
Store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)