Natrum muriaticum 2X HPUS (Sodium
chloride, USP) - Purpose: pediculosis remedy
aminomethyl propanol, anise oil,
carbomer, cocamidopropyl betaine, fragrance, PEG-6 caprylic/capric
glycerides, purified water
- For the treatment of head lice, pubic (crab) lice, or body
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have infestation of the eyebrows
- When using this product:
- do not use in or near the eyes.
- do not permit contact with mucous membranes, such as inside the
nose, mouth, or vagina, as irritation or stinging may occur.
- close eyes tightly while hair is being rinsed; do not open eyes
until product is rinsed out.
- tingling may occur during the first 10 minutes of application;
this is normal and should go away. If it doesn't, rinse hair
immediately and discontinue use.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or infection is
present or develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control
Center right away.
For adults and children 6 months and older:
- Shake well.
- Remove cap and tamper evident seal; replace with enclosed root
- Apply to DRY hair and entire scalp, starting at the nape of the
neck and behind ears (where lice congregate) and work forward.
- Thoroughly saturate all hair and scalp; to be effective,
all lice and nits must come in contact with the
- Put plastic cap on head and leave on for at least 60
minutes; for best results stay in a warm room.
- With product still in the hair, remove plastic cap and comb out
all dead lice and nits with enclosed fine toothed comb; rinse comb
out under running water.
- Once all lice and nits are combed out, rinse hair thoroughly
with warm running water.
- Thoroughly inspect and comb hair a second time to ensure
complete removal of all lice and nits.
- Licefreee! may be used as often as necessary; a second
treatment in 7-10 days is recommended to kill any newly hatched
For children under 6 months of age:
- Do not use, consult a doctor.
Store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)