Hydrocortisone 1% - Purpose:
hypromellose, menthol, polyoxyl 35
castor oil, propylene glycol, purified water, SD alcohol 40-B (20%
- For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin
irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
- poison ivy, oak, and sumac
- insect bites
- seborrheic dermatitis
- Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and
supervision of a doctor
- For external use only.
- Do not use for the treatment of diaper rash, consult a
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms
persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a
- Do not use with any other hydrocortisone unless directed by a
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control
Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years and older:
- Cleanse skin with soap and water, then dry affected area.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily; rub
thoroughly into skin.
Children 2 years of age:
- Do not use, consult a doctor.
Store at 59-86°F (15 to 30°C)